Project Engineer -Health Care Construction
|November 29, 2012 - December 20, 2012|
|Location:||Varies, United States:|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, vision, 40lK etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Project Engineer assists Project Managers to ensure that work installed on the project meets construction plan and specification requirements. |
Candidate has to be willing to relocate.
|Duties:||1. Assures compliance by becoming intimately familiar with the assigned project plans and specifications. Reviews shop drawing and submittals.|
2. Reviews plans from the standpoint of value analysis and constructability, ensuring appropriate materials are utilized. Communicates inconsistencies to the architect.
3. Recommends labor saving and other cost-saving methods, which will save Layton and/or the owner money in actual construction.
4. Attends and takes notes for project team meetings, including weekly Owner/Architect meetings and subcontractor coordination meetings. Distributes meeting minutes to participants.
|Qualifications:||1. Bachelors degree in engineering or construction related field.|
2. Hospital or Medical experience Preferred
3. One year previous field experience or 5 years in a field-related construction position.
4. Working knowledge of scheduling programs. (Sure Track, Primavera, MS Project)
5. Good written and oral communication skills. Expresses self clearly and effectively when talking with individuals and groups. Demonstrates poise and mastery of language in expressing self. Expresses ideas clearly in writing. Uses proper organization and grammar.
6. Basic working knowledge of Word and Excel.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.